Introduction to Jobs & Department
Pakistan Army 33rd Technical Cadet Course: Applications are invited from candidates for recruitment in the Pakistan Army Department. Pak Army Jobs 2021 Opportunity for educated and well-disciplined applicants. Apply as soon as possible. Late submissions applications will not be accepted. Eligible candidates around Pakistan are encouraged to apply, Readout complete detail below for Pak Army latest Jobs 2021 | 33rd Technical Cadet Course.
Pak Army Jobs 2021 | 33rd Technical Cadet Course Details
Matric / Senior Cambridge / GCE “O Level” (English being compulsory in five subjects for O level) both in science with minimum 60% Marks.
FSc / Equivalent
FSc Pre-Engineering: Minimum 65% Marks (including 20 marks for NCC)
‘A’ Level: Pass in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in Grade 1-6/ A-C.
Documents Required for 33rd Technical Cadet Course:
Following documents/certificates are required at the time of registration:-
- Original Certificate / Detailed Mark Sheet of Matric / FSc / Equivalent certificate. In the case of the ‘O’ Level / ’A’ Level, submission of the Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
- Attested photocopies of domicile / Family Registration Certificate / NADRA verification certificate.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” along with CNIC of Father or Guardian for candidates less than 18 years of age.
- One set of attested photocopies of both sides of the above-mentioned documents.
- 3x Coloured photographs attested by Principal / Class-1 Gazetted Officer (1 x front & 2 x back).
- Original as well as 3 x photocopies of Inter-Service Selection Board (ISSB) “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter is also required (for Repeater Candidates only).
Intelligence / Academic Tests.
Candidates declared successful in an intelligence test, will undergo the academic test, based on multiple-choice questions (MCQs) from English, Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Sciences (Only for Computer Science students). Candidates declared successful in academic tests, will undergo physical tests at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
Candidates must qualify following physical tests:-
1.6 Km Run – 8 minutes
Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
Sit Ups – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
Chin Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
Ditch Crossing – 7’.4” x 7’.4” and 4’ deep
Preliminary Medical Test.
Candidates will undergo an initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
How to Apply for Pak Army Jobs 2021 Cadet Course
The applicants who strictly fulfill the above-mentioned criteria can either register through the Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres. For Online Registration Visit website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
Applications after the deadline will not be accepted. The deadline for the application is 23 March 2021.
Check Today Jobs in Pakistan 2021
Pak Army Jobs 2021 33rd Cadet Course Official Advertisement
|Job Category||Government Jobs, Pak-Army-Jobs|
|Last Date||23 March 2021|
|Department Name||Pak Army|