Introduction to Jobs & Department
The Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Government of Pakistan is inviting applications. Positions are available on a contract basis in the Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training (MoFEPT) under development projects being implemented by MoFEPT initially for a period of 2 years. Ministry of Federal Education jobs 2021 Opportunity for educated and well-disciplined applicants. Apply before the last date, late submitted applications will not be accepted. Eligible candidates around Pakistan are encouraged to apply, Readout complete detail below for Ministry of Federal Education latest jobs 2021.
Ministry of Federal Education jobs 2021 February Details
- Only shortlisted candidates on the basis of eligibility criteria will be called for an interview.
- Virtual/online interviews may be arranged on request.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- During the period of the contract, if selected candidate proved for provision of forged information and
fake/bogus documents, the Ministry reserve the rights to cancel the contract at any stage and legal
action will be initiated accordingly.
- The Ministry reserve the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, increase/ decrease
the number of pots as per requirements.
How to Apply for Ministry of Federal Education jobs 2021 February
The applicants who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria can send their Applications along with a CV and a passport size photograph to the address given at the end of the advertisement.
Deadline to Apply:
Applications after the deadline will not be accepted. The deadline for the application is 20th February 2021.
Ministry of Federal Education jobs 2021 Official Advertisement
|Job Category||Government Jobs, Islamabad Jobs|
|Department Name||Ministry of Federal Education|
|Last Date||20th February 2021|