Applications are invited to fill the posts in the Ministry of Interior, Islamabad Department. Ministry of Interior Jobs 2021 Opportunity for all educated and well-disciplined applicants. It’s a good opportunity for all the jobless people, apply fast before the last date because late submitted applications will not be accepted. Eligible candidates around Pakistan are encouraged to apply for the Ministry of Interior latest Jobs 2021.
Ministry of Interior Jobs 2021 February Details
- Applications along with the copy of CNIC., 02 Photographs, and copy of domicile may
reach to Section Officer [AdmIn-ll) Ministry of Interior, R Block Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date shall not be
- please indicates the position applied for on the left comer of the envelope.
- Applicants already in government service should apply through the proper channel.
- The applicant shall present their original documents along with a set of attested copies of domicile/degree/certificates issued by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/ institutes at the time of interview. In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake and bogus. legal
action shall be taken against the particular candidates during any stage of recruitment.
Ministry of interior reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts os per recruitment against any post.
How to Apply for Ministry of Interior Jobs 2021 February
The applicants who strictly fulfill the above-mentioned criteria can send their Application Form to the address given below:
Section Officer [Admin-ll) Ministry of Interior, R Block Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
Last Date to Apply:
Applications after the deadline will not be accepted. The deadline for the application is 20 February 2021.
Check Today Jobs in Pakistan 2021
Ministry of Interior Jobs 2021 Official Advertisement
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Department Name||Ministry of Interior|
|Qualification||PRIMARY to Graduate|
|Last Date||20 February 2021|