Introduction to Jobs & Department
Applications are invited from candidates for recruitment in the Water and Power Development Authority Department. WAPDA Latest Jobs Opportunity for educated and well-disciplined applicants. Apply as soon as possible. Late submissions applications will not be accepted. Eligible candidates around Pakistan are encouraged to apply, Readout complete detail below for WAPDA Jobs October 2020.
WAPDA Jobs October 2020 Details
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- For the post of Jr. Engineer (Electrical) &Jr. Engineer (Mechanical). the discipline will be considered as per registration with PEC.
- Educational degrees must be from HEC recognized University /Concerned Boards.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates will be called for test /interview.
- Only completely filed applications fulfilling the complete criteria shall be accepted.
- Strict action will be taken against Applicants with Fake documents
- Applications found with wrong credentials / false information will be rejected at any time.
- Mobile Phone is not allowed during the test or interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the Test/ Interview.
- The Organization reserves the rights to withdraw/cancel the vacancies or reject any application at any stage, without assigning any reason
How to Apply for WAPDA Jobs October 2020
The application forms for the post mentioned at serial (1),(2),& (3) and TORs (for the post mentioned at serial 1 & 2) are available on WAPDA,s website www.wapda.gv.pk.
The applications for these post along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational /experience certificates, CNIC, and 2x recent passport size photographs will be submitted to Director General (Recruitment), B-26, WAPDA House Lahore through post /courier by the closing date of receipt of application. Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
The procedure for submission of applications for the post of Jr. Engineer (Electrical) & Jr. Engineer (Mechanical) will be as under.
- Candidates may register themselves, their information on the website www.pts.org.pk and send their application through the online link available in project details.
- Eligibility of candidates shall be determined on the basis of academic record & shortlisting will be made as per rules.
- Candidates shall pay a test fee of Rs.170/. the fee will only be accepted through Telenor easy paisa i .e Easy paisa Mobile account, Easy paisa shop, or VISA / Master Card.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable /non-transferable.
- Incomplete applications, applications carrying incorrect information, or test fee not paid shall be summarily rejected.
- Roll no slips containing the information regarding test centers’ timing and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates at least a week before the test.
- Candidates can also download their roll number slips from www.pts.org.pk.
- For any information /query regarding applications, roll number slips, test centers, written tests, results, etc. candidates may contact on 051-111-111-786.
Applications after the deadline will not be accepted. The deadline for the application is 2 November 2020.
Check Today Jobs in Pakistan 2020
WAPDA Jobs October 2020 Official Advertisement
|Job Category||Government Jobs, Lahore Jobs, Wapda Jobs|
|Last Date||2 November 2020|