Ministry of Maritime Affairs Government of Pakistan is looking to hire applications from Pakistani Nationals for the new Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2022 – Application Form www.moma.gov.pk. We collect this career notice from the Daily Jang newspaper on 24th January 2022.
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||24th January 2022|
|Last Date:||February 04, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of Maritime Affairs|
|Address:||Deputy Secretary-I, Ministry of Maritime Affairs, 8th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Islamabad is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the post of Managing Director M-II on a contract basis. The post will be filled strictly on merit. Interested professionals who want to get selected for these vacancies should meet the eligibility requirements of the post listed below.
- Master’s Degree in Management Sciences from reputable University recognized by Higher Education Commission.
- 22 Years of Experience in the relevant field of senior management.
- The maximum age limit is 50 Years.
The tenure of the Managing Director shall be initially for a period of three years further extendable for a maximum period of two years subject to satisfactory performances. Only eligible individuals are requested to forward resumes.
How to Apply for Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2022?
- The application form is available on the Ministry of Maritime Affairs website www.moma.gov.pk.
- Applicants may forward applications with all necessary documents and information to the Ministry of Maritime Affairs, 8th Floor, Kohsar Building, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Applications should be delivered to the mentioned address before 4th February 2022.
- To download the format of the application – Click Here.